This tour operates for minimum 5 tourists.The rate for private tour for 1 tourist is 450 BGN / 230 EUR.In case 24 hours before the start of the tour there is only one tourist, there are 2 options:1. To book a private tour for 1 person at the rate of 450 BGN / 230 EUR.2. To cancel the booking without cancellation fees - your money will be retrieved.Departure at 9:30 am behind Alexander Nevski Cathedral. Rila Monastery is the most exquisite example of monastery art and architecture of Bulgaria. The Church of the Nativity of the Virgin with its miraculous icon of the Virgin and splendid gilded iconostasis, the Monastery kitchen, the Rila Monastery Museum keeping the long and heroic history of the monastery, the beautiful wood-carved cross, created for a period of twelve years by a monk called Rafael, the Hrelyu's Tower and many spectacular views from the mountain and the surrounding nature are the highlights of this tour. Duration - approximately 8 hours. The tour ends behind Alexander Nevski Cathedral.
- Transportation with comfortable vehicle;
ЦЕНАТА НЕ ВКЛЮЧВА:
- professional guiding services in English;
- entrance fees for the Rila Monastery Museum (8 BGN), Hrelyo’s Tower, Ethnographic Museum and Revival Period Guestrooms, Farming Equipment of the Monastery (5 BGN);
- tips to the guide, driver or tour manager.
- Child under 5 yrs. - 90 BGN
- Group 5-8 pers. - 13.5 BGN
- Group 9-26 pers. - 22.5 BGN
- Child 5 - 15 yrs. & Students up to 25 yrs. - 8 BGN
- This tour operates for minimum 2 tourists. In case only one tourist wants to book the tour for a date that has no other bookings, the price will be 180 BGN (90 EUR)
- България: Няма медицински и здравни изисквания, свързани с пътуването.
- България: Българските граждани, пътуващи в България, е необходимо да притежават валидна лична карта.
Туроператорът е сключил застрахователен договор „Отговорност на туроператора“, № 0650000163/001 / 03.07.2018 г. със застрахователно дружество „ЗД Евроинс“ АД